Thursday, May 18, 2023

Run for your children.

Today, our son turns eighteen. Can you imagine?

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 24:06
Pace: 9:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 49°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: all right

Oof. Full stomach, woke at five, wearing a jacket. It was a slog. But it was nice. Maybe run the Heights 5K Saturday? I will rest tomorrow.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Alice Cooper
San Francisco - The Mowgli's
Poor Girl - X
This Is the Day - The The
No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
I Will Dare - The Replacements
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 rep. (3x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, crepes w/whipped cream, pork sausage, mango juice
Coffee Break: latte w/oatmilk
Lunch: smoothie bowl w/blueberry, raspberry, mango, vanilla granola & agave
Snack: banana, English muffin w/butter & marmalade
Happy Hour: Hazecraft IPA
Dinner: Alsatian gnocchi w/pickle, bean salad

Keeping track of the diet again. It's been a month and I haven't lost any more weight. End of the day I get compulsive. But you know what? I am never not compulsive. I am no weaker today than I am any other day. Just be mindful. Relax.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 178.5 lbs. (-2.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Beer on Thursday? Yes. I just put up the NEW porch lights. I shall sip and enjoy.

No comments: