Friday, May 12, 2023

Moved his body like a cannon ball.

So, yeah, I'm doing that thing where I drop a couple pounds and then I load up on fast food? Yeah. I have to not to do that.

Partner Run/Walk
Distance: 2.1 miles
Duration: 29:13
Run Pace: 10:23
Walk Pace: 17:32
Route: Horizon Loop

The kid is sensitive to stress fractures they developed last year, after one mile we decided to walk, and that was very nice, too.

Solo Run
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 27:12
Pace: 8:46
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Took my own solo run after, charged around the neighborhood. That was also very nice. It's spring!

165-174 BPM Playlist
Everywhere I Go - The Call
Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song) - Oscar Isaac & Marcus Mumford
Floridada - Animal Collective
Flying - The Beatles
Foundations - Kate Nash
Fragile - Sting
Freedom - Beyonce ft. Kendrick Lamar
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty

Temperature: 68°
Climate: sunny & warm!
Mood: very good
 
The vertigo has come back with force. This morning I was dizzy for over an hour, but also making pancakes for the boy who has a big test first thing.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps. (2x)
Water: yes

No comments: