Thursday, May 25, 2023

The last generation.

Thank you, Ms. Turner.
Recently I lost interest in keeping my playwriting blog. It happened to coincide with the conclusion of my studies, and that may actually have been part of it. I'm not sure. The wife suggested, only once, that it might be a sign of depression, this lack of interest.

But I'm not depressed, not right now. I have been, in the past year. But I feel positive, engaged, seeing people, having fun (natural fun!) and every time I think of a topic for a blog post I also think, that sounds like work, and not work that you want to be doing right now.

Kept that blog for twelve years. Kept this one for over seventeen years, and will continue to do so as long as I continue to run.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:00
Pace: 9:21
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 48°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: good

Tina Turner Playlist
Come Together * (w/Ike Turner)
River Deep - Mountain High * (w/Ike Turner)
We Don't Need Another Hero
Addicted to Love (Live)
Better Be Good to Me
It's Only Love (w/Bryan Adams)
The Acid Queen
What's Love Got To Do With It?

Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 rep. (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fruit smoothie bowl w/blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, birthday granola & agave
Lunch: Hot Tito combo (pop & chips) from Geraci’s
Happy Hour: IPA (1x)
Dinner: blue cheese burger w/bacon, cheese curds

Salty, salty.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 179 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: