Sunday, March 11, 2007

I can go for miles, if you know what I mean.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 1.30 pm
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 169.5 lbs.
Weather: 37º

2001 Playlist
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
August Day Song (King Britt remix) - Bebel Gilberto
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
Start the Commotion - Wiseguys
Get the Party Started - P!nk
Packt Like Sardines In a Crushd Tin Box - Radiohead
Drop - Cornelius
Cooldown: Hindi Sad Diamonds - Moulin Rouge soundtrack

"I'm a reasonable man. Get off my case."

REST
Yes, rest is very, very important. I should have taken the day off only 1) not sure if I can run tomorrow and 2) it's so effing beautiful out. I was a bit shaky when I finished - but oh my what a day. Definitely worth it.

ALCOHOL
'Tis the season for delightful recreational drinking. I used to think I didn't have time for it, but apparently I do. That will have to change, though my switch from wine and beer to spritis may have something to do with my migraines falling off. I can't think of anything else I am doing differently. But as I just stated, I was a little wobbly finishing up and though i felt super waking up this morning, Alcohol has an undeniable impact on hydration in particular and physical well-being in general. This coming from a guy who never drank very much, all at once nor on a regular basis for his entire life.

It's the pushing 40 thing, isn't it?

"And we all lose our charms in the end."

No comments: