Monday, March 19, 2007

Ja tvoi sluga. Ja tvoi Rabotnik.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Time: 3.40 pm
Stretches: no
Sit-ups: no
Bicycles: no
Drink: water
Weight: 165 lbs.
Weather: 36º and dreary

1978 Playlist
The Robots - Kraftwerk
Spinning Top - XTC
Next To You* - The Police
Birdland* - Maynard Ferguson

"Just like a needle that's sticking in the same old groove."

Okay, so there's this ad for a dual cellphone/mp3 player that takes place in this gym, and there's this muscle-bound date rapist-looking guy who shares - with us - his love of a new song by Fall Out Boy (?) and then takes the headphones back because he's got a call from his "lady" ...

I mean, is there a joke here I'm missing?

Oky, so I had twenty minutes to run before picking up the girl from school. I wouldn't get a chance later, I won't have the opportunity tomorrow. I could wait until Wednesday ... OR RUN REALLY REALLY FAST WITHOUT STRETCHING.

Lesson: Don't do this.

It was a great, fast run. And now I am in pain. Like, would I rather not take share of these shin splints? Is it, like not important to me at all?

No comments: