Thursday, March 29, 2007

My blood wants to say hello to you

Distance: 5.15 miles
Time: 9.30 am
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: 60
Bicycles: 60
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 165.5 lbs.
Weather: 46º

1997 Playlist
One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn faces - Ben Folds Five
Parsec - Stereolab
Burning Ground - Van Morrison
Block Rockin' Beats - Chemical Brothers
Smack My B*tch Up - Prodigy
The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch Nails
Atom Bomb (Atomix 1) - Fluke
Tubthumping - Chumbawumba
Good Sh*t - Cornershop

"Pissing the night away."

Tech was a bear yesterday, just worn out and weary. I could deal with the hours - 12 noon to 11.30 pm - if I did have to wak up at six-thirty with a two year-olds foot up my nose. I almost bagged the run today to go back to sleep after the kids went off to school, but I'm sticking with it.

Hey, uh ... I ran out of 90s.

"Kiss my ass."

No comments: