Thursday, March 08, 2007

The sun. More beautiful.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 9.00 am
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: yes
Drink: Gatorade All Stars
Weight: 166 lbs.
Weather: 21º and sunny

1986 Playlist
Oh Yeah - Yello
Dreamworld - Midnight Oil
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
Notorious - Duran Duran
Infected - The The
World Shut Your Mouth - Julian Cope
Wild Wild Life - Talking Heads
Conga - Miami Sound Machine
Cooldown: The New Style - The Beastie Boys

"I've got too much energy to switch off my mind,
but not enough to get myself organized."


1986 was the year I graduated from high school ... but not an impressive cultural touchstone. Top Gun, the Challenger disaster, the meteoric rise of Whitney Houston ...

Best movie: The Fly. And at least everyone was wrong about the Beastie Boys, but we weren't.

No comments: