Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm Fit (But I Know It)

Yes. I know what "fit" means.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 4.45pm
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: yes!
Drink: Gatorade All Stars
Weight: 167.5 lbs.
Weather: 34º and a couple of snowflakes

2004 Playlist
Holiday - Green Day
Yesterday Never Tomorrows - The Stills
Beware - Jay-Z & Punjabi MC
Arlington - The Wailin' Jennys
No Expectations - I Am the World Trade Center
Chase Me - Hexastatic
Fit But You Know It - The Streets

"If you're looking for a good time, call me tonight.
If you're looking for a good time, call me, all right.
If you're looking for a good time, call me tonight.
If you have expectations don't call me."


Okay, okay, shin splints, it's cold, blah blah blah. I hardly know what to put down anymore, my anatomy is just gross and I don't have any big event coming up to prepare for. This is just maintanance. And very dull maintenance. But the playlists are fun.

I have a goal that involves living to see all of my enemies dead. Is that good enough?

No comments: