Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Let the world know you're alive!

Actor-Teacher Rehearsals, Day Two.

1970 Playlist
25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago
The Love You Save - The Jackson 5
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Canto de Ossanha (Let Go) - Astrud Gilberto
Spill the Wine - War ft. Eric Burdon
Instant Karma! - John Lennon
Mama Told Me (Not To Come) - Three Dog Night

We come from the land of the ice and snow, indeed. Day three, I maintain. We are having Second Christmas with my parents tonight, I was delighted by a new pair of manly, fleecy pajamas and a heavy pair of gloves. These are things I need.

Ran up Lake, across Belle and down Clifton. Two days of light snow have leveled out the horrible, horrible sidewalks. I have never had such a swift, enjoyable run in Lakewood.

Distance: 2.6 miles
Temperature: 22º

1 comment:

T. Roger Thomas said...

Conrats on the run