Thursday, January 19, 2012

Success is mine. 'Cause I've got the key.


Distance: 4 miles
Route: To Parkside Blvd. and back.

Day one, nervous. Day two, cocky. Day three, wretched.

Woke with sinus pain. Must sleep when I can sleep. Took pain reliever, pseudoephedrine, and put on a nasal strip and hit the road. During mile three I began to feel sick to my stomach, but I pushed through and while my headache is gone, nothing would serve so well as crawling back into bed. Ah well. There's always tonight.

1979 Playlist
Got the Time - Joe Jackson
Plastic Passion (168 bpm) - The Cure
Cleveland Rocks - Ian Hunter
Brand New Cadillac - The Clash
Making Plans For Nigel - XTC
Let's Go - The Cars
Look Back In Anger - David Bowie
Touch and Go - The Cars
Making It - David Naughton
Planet Claire - The B-52's
Secret Agent Man - Devo

Cooldown:
Tears of a Clown - The Beat

The 80s begin today.

Temperature: 23º
Climate: less icy than yesterday
Weight: 180 lbs.
Snack: Banana
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

Tomorrow: Sleeping In. Nothing Better.

No comments: