Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New test.

Tonight we fast. Tomorrow we have blood drawn. Next week - Thursday - my doctor will give me the news. In three months I have shed twenty pounds. Actually, I did that in two months, but I have kept it off so far.

No idea what we will find. I hope I can maintain this diet, this behavior, for as long as possible. I had two beers on Friday - which was one beer too many, but hey, Cavs game - and that was it for Memorial Day weekend.

Temperature: 70°
Distance: 0.85 miles
Avg Pace: 8.55
Climate: light rain

Exhausting day, demoralizing day. Surprising amount of aggression and unhappy surprises directed my way. My wife encouraged me to take a brief jog after rehearsal, to clear my head, take in oxygen, make my blood flow. I really didn't want to.

Now I am dizzy, and drowsy. But I am happy for the action.

No comments: