Thursday, May 07, 2015

Taking different roads.

Good morning, deer. One deer, by itself, in the pre-dawn, on someone's lawn. I got pretty close, it kept its distance, and then I remembered to look around to see if another were coming at me. You rarely see them alone.

Nope. Just one deer. And no skunks.

Temperature: 52°
Distance: 3.36 miles
Avg Pace: 8.28
Climate: cool, but muggy

The morning, I-just-woke-up run doesn't feel slower, but apparently it is. We hit snooze a couple times so I dashed right out. I really need to take more time to stretch or this pain is not going away.

I mean, I could stop running for a couple days, but I think that would drive me mad.

Weight: 159 lbs.
From Goal: -1.0
Tuesday Alcohol Units: -0-
Wednesday Alcohol Units: -0-

What's On Daddy's iPhone?
Love Will Tear Us Apart (demo) * - Joy Division 

No comments: