Tuesday, May 05, 2015

The wind in my heart.

Early morning run, first dropping off the car for some EPA-related work, then running home. Our mechanic is very conveniently located.

Temperature: 55°
Distance: 2.77 miles
Avg Pace: 8.28
Climate: cool but humid

Early morning run, right out of bed. A little stiff, took it easy. Hamstring still an issue. My right toe is bending (again) so I am using new spacers, which helps. This is also an explanation for why that foot was falling asleep last week.

As I begin to run first thing, I must remember to take time. Time to warm up, to drink several glasses of water. To be awake, alive. But not necessarily alert.

Weight: 158.5 lbs.
From Goal: -1.5
Monday Alcohol Units: -0-

What to eat, what not to eat? Yesterday I had a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner. But I came home from rehearsal and I was hungry. Not just, oh I want a bedtime snack, but like I was missing something. I made a nighttime breakfast - Grape Nuts, yogurt, banana, dried fruit. Not the same as a bag of Doritos. 

What's on Daddy's iPhone?
Listening Wind - Talking Heads 

No comments: