Monday, September 07, 2015

Here's my comeback on the road again.

Hot daylight recovery run. My entire right leg feels like it's about the flame out, from my Achilles tendon to my hamstrings, all the way up. They do not burn, yet. I just feel as though any day they might. Must continue the yoga, I believe it is helpful. There is no indication that it hurts.

Tiny steps at the outset, but I had reversed my run and was taking the steep incline first. This worked out extremely well, and by the end of the first mile I felt strong and my strides were long.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 24:37
Avg Pace: 8:10
Route: Boulevard Loop

Must make plans for the week. Eight miles tomorrow, eight on Thursday, six on Friday. Early to bed, early to rise. Or failing that, just early to rise.

Temperature: 84°
Climate: hot, humid and bright
Weight: 159 lbs.
Intake: yogurt, granola & banana (and coffee)
Hydration: yes
Water Stop: no
Stretches: no (sorry)

What's That Lyric?
Big In Japan - Alphaville

Thanks to Jim, as always, for the awesome graphic,

No comments: