Sunday, September 27, 2015

Just let us through.

Rubber duck factory fire on East 120th.
Trying to think of something to say before an eight mile run. I got nothing. Oh, wait. I finished a revision and plan to have a reading. There's that. Also, the city was having their irregular shredding day and as I searched through the attic I was once again overwhelmed by time. Not as in, I forgot what time it was, I mean stepping into the attic is like being subsumed by every moment of my previous existence all at once. A great cloud of all memory. It's had not to get taken in.

Distance: 8 miles
Duration: 1:03.30
Avg Pace: 7:56
Route: Lakeview to Little Italy Loop

Great clouds of smoke drifting through the Euclid Road entrance to the cemetery. Lots of fire engines. Not sure if I would be able to follow my rout, but they had only closed street traffic. Wicked big abandoned factory fire on East 120th Street.

Again, thinking of all the paper in our attic. I removed two boxes today. Hmn. That's not enough.

Temperature: 73°
Climate: coolish
Weight: 156 lbs.
Intake: tater tots & banana
Hydration: yes
Water Stop: no
Stretches: no

Eight miles, Feeling good. I think I'm ready.

Week Fifteen Total: 24 miles
Training To Date: 460 miles

What's That Lyric?
We Exist - Arcade Fire

No comments: