Thursday, September 24, 2015

Strange noise.

All right. We are in the zone. Eating well, sleeping ... well, not horribly. The weather is IDEAL for running, right now. Welcome fall. I have been writing, thinking, I am engaged. Not depressed. Not lost, not aimless. Not scared. Focused. Attentive. Ready.

Distance: 6 miles
Duration: 44:04
Avg Pace: 7:20
Route: Cain Park Loop

Strange. So much of my training (that I remember) from 2006 was during the morning. Late summer long runs, very early in the morning. The memory of this is so strong that making plans to sleep normally and try to run in the afternoon seems like cheating. Really. Like I'm not doing it the right way. Ridiculous, the way my brain works.

Temperature: 79°
Climate: hot!
Weight: 155 lbs.
Intake: the usual
Hydration: yes
Water Stop: yes
Stretches: no

How is that brain working? Just figured out a rewrite that is due tomorrow. A funny bit, a serious bit. I could wrap it up right now except I got to make garlicky kale with greens. Because that is how we run.

Podrunner: Bass Motivations (168 bpm)

Did I say ideal weather? I didn't mean in the early evening. Wow! But that was awesome. Fast! Why so fast? Because Podrunner. Thank you.

No comments: