Thursday, May 05, 2016

Got a heartbeat like we're only sixteen.

1. Why does this keep appearing on my internet?
2. How can I make it stop?
3. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
We approach the end of another school year. My son will have completed elementary school. The wife and attended our last elementary school music concert the other day. Doors open before us, but they close behind us.

You're looking at that terrible photo at right, aren't you. It keeps popping up on my internet feed, something to do with high blood pressure. I am fit as fuck and yet I keep getting that hideous looking ad. I just had to share it with someone.

Tonight the girl will have her spring solo recital, the first my father will not be able to attend. He was not present for her spring concert at CIM last Saturday, either. Her playing made him very happy. It makes me happy, too.

Distance: 5 miles
Avg Pace: 7:22
Duration: 36:54
Route: Boulevard-Noble Loop

Temperature: 52°
Climate: glorious
Weight: 161 lbs. (-0.5)
Mood: good

2015-16 School Year Playlist
Born Again Teen (150 bpm) - Lucius
Lazarus - David Bowie
A New Wave (174 bpm) - Sleater-Kinney
Return To The Moon - EL VY
Non-Stop (182 bpm) - Company from "Hamilton"
S.O.B. - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Wait For It - Leslie Odom Jr.
The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - Modest Mouse
Disappointing - John Grant ft. Tracey Thorn

No comments: