Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Better run, 'cause ...

Trail run! This BPM was way too slow, 155-159 beats per minute is a running through the snow tempo.

But I tried it, wanted to see what the pace would be. And as I was heading out of the park, this dude pops onto the bike path from the hiking path. And I thought, that could be fun.

It was! I wouldn't do it often, I got a bit turned around and then I wanted to start heading back and wasn't sure how to get out, but it's not a large park and soon enough I found the bike path.

Good morning run! Yay! Except my car is in the shop. Boo.

Distance: 5.5 miles
Avg Pace: 8:20
Duration: 45:52
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Up until midnight last night, send out info for this weekend's performance of I Hate This. Slow morning for me, but at least the kids and wife were on top of everything. We make a good team.

Temperature: 46°
Climate: nice!
Weight: 161.5 lbs. (-3.0)
Mood: anxious

155 - 159 BPM Playlist
Who Are You - The Who
I Don't Want To Fall In Love - She Wants Revenge
Numb - Portishead
Now We're Getting Somewhere - Crowded House
Hey Ho - The Lumineers
So Light Is Her Footfall - AIR
A Million Miles Away - The Plimsouls
I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Surfing On A Rocket - AIR
Shapes Between Us run Into Animals - Robyn Hitchcock
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
The Long Hair of Death - Stereolab

No comments: