Friday, May 13, 2016

I'm a little tired out but I'm feeling OK.

Running a half marathon this weekend. Want to follow me? Go here. The name is David Hansen.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7:27
Duration: 22:21
Route: Forest Hill Loop

The rain this weekend is gonna mess with, like everything. Noblefest, the annual yard sale, the orchestra's Cedar Point trip, and then there's the big run. Also, I am never going to water seal my deck at this rate.

Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast
Weight: 161.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Mood: good!

160-164 BPM Playlist
Soul Bossanova - Skeewiff
Light of Day - Joan Jett
I Stand Corrected - Vampire Weekend
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
Kiss Ne On The Bus - The Replacements
Why Should I Cry For You - Sting

That's my shit right there. Easy tempo, encourages longer strides. Good warm-up for the day.

Warmdown
Ride Your Donkey - The Tennors

No comments: