Sunday, May 01, 2016

Overcast days never turned me on.

Almost entirely forgot about running. The wife asks, did you run nine miles today? Well, no, when would I have done that? It was just and me this morning, and we had a nice lay around. Then there was everything else.

And besides, nine miles? No, not today. Not ready yet. I think my taper began last week. Alas. Big deal. But I greatly appreciate the encouragement.

Distance: 6 miles
Route: Cain Park-Noble Loop
Week Eight Total: 17 miles 
Training To Date: 172 miles

One running, Orthodox man, two deer in my neighbors yard, and three dog-walkers whose animals came at me. Fuck you, people. I got into the street yards away and yet you didn't bother to shorten the leash. Fuck you, and your stupid, dangerous animals.

Temperature: 52°
Climate: overcast & cool
Weight: 161.5 lbs. (-0-)
Mood: all right except for those fucking dogs

One of the best features of my new iPod is that it has an actual radio.

Erie Effusion - LIVE on WRUW 91.1 FM
America (12" Version) - Prince
Raspberry Beret - Prince
The Dance Electric - Andre Cymone
Next Time Wipe The Lipstick Off Your Collar - Sheila E.
Out of Mind Out of Sight - Models
Exception of Love - Truth
New Way of Life - The Sound
Positively Lost Me - The Rave-Ups

No comments: