Tuesday, May 10, 2016

When someone great is gone.

Brief run, We wind down toward the race. Chris and I have made plans to walk to the Expo during lunch on Friday. Very glad the Expo is once again downtown, the last time I ran the CLE it was out at the I-X Center, a fact which I was kinda whiny about.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

This weekend I performed I Hate This for an audience of fifty at Talespinner Children's Theatre. Pretty epic. Check it out. Someday, perhaps, I will revisit the marathon play.

Temperature: 52°
Climate: cool
Weight: 164 lbs. (+0.5)
Mood: not the best

BABY GEESE! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY GEESE AT THE PARK!

Crown On The Ground Playlist
Crown On The Ground * - Sleigh Bells
Song For No One - Miike Snow
Infinity Guitars * - Sleigh Bells
I Think Ur a Contra - Vampire Weekend
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Diane Young - Vampire Weekend

That woman at Gerber. Her name. It actually was Diane Young.

And I only just got that.

No comments: