Monday, June 24, 2019

There's a big world in the street outside.

KING LEAR closes June 30!
With these Podrunner playlists I have been running consistently at one speed for an entire trek. To change things up a little, I have a created playlist of swift to burning tempos, let's see how changing it up feels.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 24:57
Pace: 8:19
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: overcast & light rain
Mood: anxious
Stretches: yes
Water: not enough

Very humid, much sweat. Fast run, almost too fast, but I caught up. Tomorrow I'll take it easy?

160 - 169 BPM Playlist
La Femme d'Argent - AIR
Take a Break - Company from "Hamilton"
Praying to a New God - Wang Chung
Jockey Full of Bourbon - Tom Waits
Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

Last night we went out for a pre-anniversary evening, it feels like forever since my wife and I have been able to just sit and talk in a restaurant. We didn't even eat that much, just drinks and small plates. Actually, I guess the small plates were kinda big. And all carbs. Not that that's bad for me at this stage.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 167 lbs. (+1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: