Thursday, April 20, 2023

Turn fast, turn sour, turn sweat, turn sour.

Fair-weather runners are running! All over Cleveland Heights!

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 20:48
Pace: 10:25
Route: Up the street and back
Temperature: 69°
Climate: dark
Mood: high

So? OK. I tried an experiment. It was awkward. Do not. Smoke weed. And go out for a run. First of all, cottonmouth is a thing. I thought it was just some old trope, a joke, but I am here to tell you it’s real, And by the end of the run, I could not swallow. Second, you have no control over your limbs. I have no idea how goofy I looked, I was probably hopping or something. You cannot control how you lift your knees, it’s pure muscle memory, and good luck to you. Finally, no matter how short you plan your run it will absolutely take 10 times longer than you expect

1974 Playlist
Hit Or Miss - Bo Diddley
It's Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It)- The Rolling Stones
In the Cage - Genesis
Promised Land - Elvis Presley
September Gurls - Big Star
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: no
Upper body: 10 reps
Water: yes (but not enough)

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh smoothie bowl w/mango, blueberry & raspberry and birthday granola
Coffee Break: latte w/oatmilk, 3 Tagalongs
Lunch: nigiri sushi, California roll & salad
Snack: banana
Happy Hour: old fashioned (2x)
Dinner: popcorn, fizzy water

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 180.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: