Thursday, April 13, 2023

Sure feels nice.

Man, I was ravenous yesterday. Late breakfast, early lunch. Still, maintenance. It has been a challenging week, and it will only get more so. Personal disappointments, professional opportunities.

I'm going to take a basic run, just to keep moving. The weather is good, and the weekend might not afford its usual time. 

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 24:47
Pace: 9:55
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: very nice

I may need physical therapy on my right shoulder. While recuperating from my eye surgery, I had to sleep on my right side entirely for, I don't know. A couple weeks? As a result, my shoulder is always sore and it isn't getting better. Reaching up has become an issue, and that is not good. I have been doing upper body exercises in the hope of strengthening my arms, but that is always a challenge for me. 

1975 Playlist
I Got The ... - Labi Siffre
Low Rider - War
Rock Creek Park  - The Blackbyrds
Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac
Love Will Keep Us Togerther - Captain & Tenille
Jive Talkin' - Bee Bees
Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer
 
First three songs were sampled by (in order) Eminem, Beastie Boys & De La Soul.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 5 rep.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, Raisin Bran w/fresh banana, strawberry & oatmilk
Lunch: yesterdays burrito, banana
Coffee Break: latte w/oatmilk, 2 Tagalongs
Dinner: Ramen w/carrot

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 182 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

No comments: