Friday, April 14, 2023

The harder they fall.

Long day, teaching improvisation at a school and hour's drive away. Coming home at 3:00 PM, seventy degree heat, literally almost fell asleep once or twice. Not good. I should have pulled over for a beverage. This is a lesson. 

Distance: 2.5 miles
Duration: 24:51
Pace: 9:56
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: good

Snuck in a short run before heading over to a friend's to see them on Jeopardy. I thought, maybe tomorrow? But there's no way I have time for a run tomorrow. I also need to make sure I don't fall asleep at the wheel.

2014 Playlist
After the Disco - Broken Bells
She's Not Me - Jenny Lewis
Figure It Out - Royal Blood
Animals - Martin Garrix
Timber - Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
Fever - The Black Keys
I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith

What was 2014? Not great. The year of no plays (there was Seven Ages.) Doing a great deal of research for The Great Globe Itself. Felt as though I blew every opportunity to be a good parent. Like, I there was not one thing I couldn't fuck up.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, oatmeal w/dried fruit, brown sugar, butter & cream 
Lunch: hot dog, fries, veggies & dip, frozen fruit cup, milk
Snack: dried fruit & nuts
Dinner: pizza w/chicken & peppers, veggies, fruit, cookies, Goldhorn pilsner

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 181.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 180 lbs.

No comments: