Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Mr. Beerbelly.

Let’s talk about vertigo. It developed some time last year, and then went way. I did the exercises, which I think helped? But it just stopped. It's back, though. Lying down, sitting up, very disorienting.

Distance: 3.75 miles 
Duration: 38:11
Pace: 10:10
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: perfect
Pavement: dry
Mood: very good

For years I might wake up with a sinus headache and think, this is my fault because I had a drink the night before. And yet, I woke this morning feeling that way and I had not. It was from sleeping too warm. Lasted all day, too.

1986 Playlist
Tuff Enuff - The Fabulous Thunderbirds
Crush On You - The Jets
Paranomia - Art of Noise
Into the Groove - Madonna
Coming Up Close - 'Til Tuesday
Dying - XTC
The Boy With the Thorn In His Side - The Smiths
Book of Love - Book of Love
I Walk Away - Crowded House
You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon

The 1986 running playlist has almost fourteen hours of music on it.

What was 1986? Graduated from high school, had my first mature relationship (ahem). Started college. Had my heart broken. So it goes, so it goes.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

Perfect run. The kind I thirst for a beer after.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, tuna wrap
Coffee Break: latte w/oatmilk
Lunch: gyoza, variety of sushi rolls
Dinner: spicy pizza (1 slice), Caesar salad, raspberry fizzy water

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 183,5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

No comments: