Monday, June 06, 2022

You are never gonna keep me down.

Getting there.
Two runs within fourteen hours? Why not. The weather is ideal and  I am not, as they say, getting any younger.

There was a party here last night, with pizza and large cookies and ice cream. I had a smallish ice cream cone, that was it. My wife made a pasta salad loaded with vegetables and beans, from which I ate a measured portion.

Yesterday was a good eating day. A treat is a special gift. It's all about portion control and chewing slower. For one day. Can I make it two?

Take it easy.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 31:13
Pace: 9:36
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: partly cloudy, so nice
Mood: so much better
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 186 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 185 lbs.  

Glorious, and so was the weather. I feel like a new person. I think I need more sleep -- at night.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), bran cereal (1C), berries (1/2C), milk (1/2C)
Lunch: pasta salad (1C), apple
Snack: banana
Treat: cookie (1)
Dinner: pasta w/meatballs, salad, beer
Cocktail: G&T

With this diet I gained one pound.

1997 Playlist
The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) - Missy Elliott
Tuthumping - Chumbawamba
Gettin' Jiggy With It - Will Smith
Your Woman - White Town
MMMBop - Hanson
Walkin' On the Sun - Smash Mouth
Piku - The Chemical Brothers
Keep Hope Alive - The Crystal Method

O shit.

No comments: