Saturday, June 04, 2022

Morning: Still not great, you know? How to start a Saturday morning without having to say anytning. It's hard. I just want to figure it all out before I'm expected to weigh in on anything. Because commenting has its consequences.

It is morning now, as I type this, long before the run I know will take place. And I wonder how this will all fall out. I think I am just going to pick up things, right now that is my idea of a good time.

But will my run be good? Will there be strength? Will I feel easy, or will I feel awkward? I wonder these things.

Noon: So. I did chores. Washed dishes. Cut the grass. It is a bright, beautiful day, and I am drowsy. Time to go for that run.  

Afternoon: I tried, I failed. I got some way down the street but all I could think of was stopping. My legs were heavy. I felt so tired. I tried to keep going, but I did not want to. I just stopped. I walked back to the house. I sat on the couch and watched TV.

A beautiful day, perfect weather. And I did not wnt to run, or even to walk. I just wanted to stop.

This is not normal. This never happens.

No comments: