Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Following the footsteps.

The heat returns, it was already spiking as I ran yesterday morning. I wonder, maybe I will get a Saturday morning Athens run in before we head south for the week. That would be nice.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 28:36
Pace: 9:31
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 80°
Climate: dawn, humid
Mood: very anxious
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 182 lbs. (-1.5)
Goal: 180 lbs.  

Oof. I can hold off for a week, and then it becomes a mania of irritating hunger. Dinner is like this excuse to eat as much as possible -- carry out is the fucking devil, man.

I can't wait for camp to be over now, it's driving me distracted. The entire run was taken up by trying to figure out how best for this day to run smoothly.

Great run, though. I was surprised. More water, though. More rest.

What's That Lyric?
Spellbound - Siouxsie & the Banshees

No comments: