Thursday, June 16, 2022

Feeling kinda better. Put on your sweater.

It was literally 100° during the day yesterday. That morning I was just tired, I pushed it our for TWO DAYS, but my head hurt, and I wanted more rest ... which I did not get. I just lie awake for an hour. Alack. Today is the last day of camp for the week, and I hope to catch up on rest. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:08
Pace: 10:03
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 86°
Climate: hot, you know?
Mood: good
Stretches: no
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 183 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 180 lbs.  

Well. That was toasty. But not wearying. It felt great! Like a sauna. Like running through a sauna. I was not naked.

1992 Playlist
Happy - George Michael
Get Ready - 2 Unlimited
Hazy Shade of Criminals - Public Enemy
Jimmy James - Beastie Boys
Take the Power Back - Rage Against the Machine
Erotica - Madonna
Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms

No comments: