Monday, June 13, 2022

Think not now your journey's done.

The Musical Box, 6/12/2022
Theater camp begins today! Can I get the rest I need throughout the week to rise early enough to take a run? It is a question and a good one. I am not going to track my diet for the time being, it's become a mania. I am hoping being on my feet all day will help.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 30:34
Pace: 9:24
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 63°
Climate: dawn & humid
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: no
Water: yes
Weight: 184.5 lbs. (-2.0)
Achievement Unlocked: 185 lbs.  
New Goal: 180 lbs.

We're in the homestretch! Only six more playlists for the year.

Also? Bought a new phone strap. It's a little big, though.

1972 Playlist
Watcher of the Skies - Genesis
All Down the Line - The Rolling Stones
Roadrunner - Modern Lovers
Walk On the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Hot Rod Lincoln - Commodore Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
Jungle Fever - The Chakachas
She Cracked - Modern Lovers
(Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep At All - The Fifth Dimension

New armband ROCKS.

No comments: