Friday, June 03, 2022

Don't stop now.

This week is not good. I am listless and aimless. There are moments of happiness, but even so my diet has been sobatoaged (I did that to myself) and I feel uninspired and weak.

I need to write. I need to be writing. Writing needs to happen It's not just exercise, it's a good diet, exercise and writing. I need motivation. I need to be motivated. I need 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:01
Pace: 10:19
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 63°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 190 lbs. (+1.5)

Slow run, beautiful morning. Winded. Got to keep going. Fewer naps, man. Those things destroy me.

Intake
Breakfast: Tastykake Cherry Pie, coffee
Lunch: pizza, juice
Dinner: TBA

Got to close to the goslings, goose came at me in the air. I ducked and ran away like a goon.

2013 Playlist
When a Fire Starts to Burn - Disclosure
Ain't It Fun - Paramore
The Wire - HAIM
Brave - Sara Bareilles
Work B*tch - Britney Spears
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z
I Love It - Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX
Chocolate - The 1975

No comments: