Friday, June 10, 2022

Watch out now, I'm gonna get there.

Please be sure to drink a glass of water every morning. It makes a difference.

Also, before a summer run. Oof.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 28:59
Pace: 9:40
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: no
Water: not enough!
Weight: 186 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 185 lbs.  

Damn, those geese! They have been across my path every day for the past few days. I swear to God one of them is gonna jump me.

Intake (Thursday)
Breakfast: coffee (2x), banana
Lunch: spicy California roll
Dinner: brussels sprouts, hummus w/lamb, nut dip, shrimp, naan
Dessert: ice cream sundae

That was a lot of dinner. I was dining with my eldest, the dishes were deceptive.

1967 Playlist
96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians
I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
Flying - The Beatles
Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
Hip Hug-Her - Booker T. & the M.G.'s
Boogaloo Down Broadway - Fantastic Johnny C
People Are Strange - The Doors
Are You Experinced? - Jimi Hendrix Experience
Big Boss Man - Elvis Presley
All Tomorrow's Parties - The Velvet Underground and Nico

No comments: