Wednesday, June 29, 2022

... but not mine.

Topsail Island Pier
(2012/2022)
So far, it's a great week. Lots of running, not too much rain, just enough to keep things less-than-blazing. Reading a great deal, chatting with family. plenty of personal time with my spouse -- and also my son (Monday night the two of us we went to the miniature golf place across the road) just relaxing.

Because there is not enough relaxing. I have to be doing. I like doing. I need relaxing. I need to let my mind go. I'm always thinking about writing or working or fretting. About the world. And there is so much to fret about.

At least the Hutchinson hearing was fun.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:52
Pace: 9:56
Route: Topsail Island Beach
Temperature: 76°
Climate: cloudy & windy
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

The boy was up, literally, all night, fishing. That's why he is here, or one of the primary reasons he loves to come here, and he picked the perfect evening for an all-nighter because today it is overcast and raining (at least this morning).

I hung out with him until about midnight, he came in around six. I'm not waking him up to go running.

Patti Smith Playlist
Dancing Barefoot
People Have the Power
Gloria: In Excelsis Deo
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Finished reading Just Kids this morning. I may write a little something about that.

No comments: