Saturday, June 11, 2022

I got all the boys.

I need new sneakers. My ankles were weak on the run Friday afternoon, and pained Saturday morning. I put on my brace bandages, but I think my shoes are entirely flat. Pain shot up my right thigh and sitting was uncomfortable Friday evening. 

Wearing the braces tonight, see what happens.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:44
Pace: 9:16
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 186.5 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 185 lbs.  

Okay, now I am running like the mother fucking wind, my dudes.

Intake (Friday)
Breakfast: banana, coffee (2x)
Lunch: last of the pasta salad (1/2C.)
Dinner: pancake w/butter, syrup & cotage cheese, sausage links (2), egg -- breakfast! 
Evening: beer, ice cream cone
Also, fizzy water (1x)

2007 Playlist
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash
1973 - James Blunt
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Nan You're a Window Shopper - Lily Allen
The Boys - Dragonette
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - MIKA
I Feel It All - Feist
Kids - MGMT

No comments: