Tuesday, June 14, 2022

When I am unhappy there's nothing that can move me.

Camp days are long. Maybe I should have slept this morning, but I can't run after camp. I'm too exhausted. Yesterday I slept for an hour after camp.

It was raining when I got up, but I sat on the side porch and wrote. The rain subsided with the dawn. Time to get out. No time to dawdle on a camp morning.  

Camp camp camp.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 30:24
Pace: 9:21
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: cool, humid & damp
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: no
Water: yes
Weight: 184 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 180 lbs.  

Getting there. No pain, easy breathing, some bursts of speed.

1982 Playlist
Sat In Your Lap - Kate Bush
It's Nearly Africa - XTC
She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
Don't Pay the Ferryman - Chris de Burgh
The Loved Ones - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Rock the Casbah - The Clash
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
Kiss Off - Violent Femmes

Yeah, there are some songs I can't listen to anymore. (I skipped them.)

No comments: