Saturday, June 18, 2022

Yes, I'm in the zone.

Up next!
So, I got a Covid booster yesterday. And yet, I feel like running. Because it's a beautiful sunny day and I feel great! Also, we're almost through the annual playlists and completion is a thing.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:48
Pace: 9:17
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: sunny & perfect
Mood: all right
Stretches: no (ope)
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x)
Water: yes
Weight: 182 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 180 lbs.  

My left knee hurts. Like, it doesn't hurt to run. But it hurts to stand up

2012 Playlist
Good Time - Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Owl City
What Makes You Beautiful - Harry Styles ft. One Direction
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
Home - Phillip Phillips
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
Genesis - Grimes
We Found Love - Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna

No comments: