Sunday, June 05, 2022

I remember how the darkness doubled.

I've never been afraid to take a run before. I stayed in bed today until well after 1:00 PM. I was awake, I just did not wish to leave.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 31:37
Pace: 10:35
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 76°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: maintaining
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 187 lbs. (-3.0)
Goal: 185 lbs. (because we all need goals)

Challenging. Started all right, but I did wear down. The wife "gave permission" for me to walk, and so I did a bit of that. Made it home running. That's what is important I suppose. 

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (3x)
Lunch: bran flakes (1C), blueberries (1/2C.), milk (1/2C)
Dinner: pasta salad (1.5C), half beer
Dessert: ice cream cone
Cocktail hour: Manhattan
Also; fizzy water (1x)

1977 Playlist
Trans-Europe Express - Kraftwerk
Birdland - Maynard Ferguson
The Passenger - Iggy Pop
Marquee Moon - Television
Cold As Ice - Foreigner
Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
Rockaway Beach - The Ramones
Everybody Dance - Chic

No comments: