Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Fraying at the seams every mile that I run.

Ten hours of sleep, I think. It's what I need. It's not what I have been getting, generally, though last night I did, more or less. I was awake. I've been laying off the melatonin. It just makes the morning difficult.

It's been so cool the past week, and I am grateful for that after severeal days in the eighties. I like the hot weather but it had a bad effect on my energy just then. 

Anyway if we're going to do this.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 31:18
Pace: 9:38
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 60°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: holding a grudge
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 30 sec. (3x) 
Water: yes
Weight: 186 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 185 lbs.  

Ten hours, and the breathing is easy, the legs are strong. We took the route which includes a steady incline (or two) and it went very, very well. I feel great, physically. Emotionally, not so much. Better, stronger, but not good.

Intake (Tuesday)
Breakfast: pasta salad (1C), coffee (2x) 
Lunch: Buffalo chicken salad wrap (half), chips
Happy Hour: beer
Dinner: popcorn, cocktail

2017 Playlist
Boogie - Brockhampton
Green Light - Lorde
Lucky Penny - JD McPherson
We Got the Power - Gorillaz ft. Johnny Beth
We Could Run - Beth Ditto
Want You Backi - HAIM
This Is Me (Dave Aude Remix) - Keala Settle & ensemble from "The Greatest Showman"
Drew Barrymore - SZA
On Hold - The xx
May I Have This Dance (Remix) - Francis & The Lights ft. Chance the Rapper 

No comments: