Thursday, April 28, 2016

Give me light, give me action.

Iguazu Falls
Still taking it easy, not clocking my time this week. Feeling better,much better, but also weak. Weather is not helping. Wish it weren't so cool. My mind retreats, reading a new book now, also thinking of a certain time in a certain place, who I was, who I wanted to be.

Working some new writing. Thinking, playing, tossing ideas back and forth with myself. Free writing, or just thinking. Divorcing myself from social media, as best as I can. When I am unable to check in with all my friends, time expands and I realize exactly ill prepared I am for what comes next. Available time unnerves me.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Glad I ran, but I was not going to attempt my appointed five miles. Can't risk it. As it is I feel light-headed, but the rain was nice and there was no wind so I did not feel particularly cold.

Keeping my feet straight, using the toe separator, I have not felt pain or tingling in my right foot for some time. Meanwhile, I am attempting to work off some nasty callouses which have built up. I have always developed callouses next to the second joint of my big toe, on both feet, but more on the right. This no doubt because of the way I turn my foot out.

Temperature: 48°
Climate: light, gentle rain
Weight: 162.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Mood: addled

Iguazu Playlist
Two Tribes (Extended Version) - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
99 Luftballoons - Nena
Let the Music Play (Extended Versio) - Shannon
Dancing In The Sheets - Shalamar
Living On Video - Trans X

No comments: