Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You have to do it running.

WE KNOW.

Jesus, how many times am I going to see articles about this simple fact?

I will say, however, that if you run correctly, it helps keep your stomach flat.

Big, flat stomach.

Distance: 5 miles
Avg Pace: 7:46
Duration: 39:17
Route: Forest Hill Loop

My right foot has been bothering me. Aches in my arch, callouses I can't control. Feels like I have been splaying again, turning my foot to the outside as I run, or just running with my foot turned a little to the right. It affects my calf, too. I need to more consciously roll through my feet. Keep my toes straight.

Temperature: 39°
Climate: bright and cool
Weight: 162 lbs. (+1.0)
Mood: getting there

Bright morning, gorgeous. Tired of cold, tired of wind, really. At least the pavement is clear again. Appears as though the temperature is rising for the near future. I will drink that in.

One of These Things First Playlist
One of These Things First - Nick Drake
Sunset Soon Forgotten - Iron & Wine
Fair - Remy Zero
Save Me - Aimee Mann
The District Sleeps Tonight - The Postal Service
Mistaken For Strangers - The National
Mansard Roof * - Vampire Weekend
A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips
Expectations - Belle & Sebastian
Faust Arp - Radiohead

Mmmm.Mellow Gen X music. The lighter side of the 00's.

No comments: