Monday, April 18, 2016

I was young once like you though I know I don't look it.

On my second mile, I took a breath and felt as though I had inhaled something, like a gas or smoke. There was no smoke, there was no gas. Perhaps I just suddenly dried out the back of my throat, It was unpleasant. I was swallowing and clearing my throat, and then coughing, almost choking.

Thank goodness the great folks at Cain Park had turned the water fountains on! Yay, Cain Park! Thank you Erin and all your little people!

Distance: 4 miles
Avg Pace: 7:47
Duration: 31:37
Route: Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: warm & sunny
Weight: 163.5 lbs. (+1.5)
Mood: positive

Why Me Playlist
Face The Face - Pete Townshend
Sausalito Summernight - Diesel
Radioactive - The Firm
Why Me? - Planet P Project
I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You - The Alan Parsons Project
Swallowed By The Cracks - David & David
I Robot - The Alan Parsons Project

No comments: