Tuesday, April 05, 2016

I got up this morning, put on my shoes. Tied my shoes.

Difficult day yesterday, little unbroken sleep the night before. Complete mental relapse, into maudlin unhappiness. It's a challenge. You would think I do not have anything better with which to occupy my mind. I continue to avoid Facebook, and I have to say I do not miss it. I hope no one takes that personally.

Today I am contracted to coach students in Shakespeare, this evening I get to witness a workshop performance for something, no idea what it is but I hope it ill be good. Meantime, I need to commence fundraising for the Alaska trip. There's no time for dragging.

Oh, and I am still in training. Yesterday I seemed to forget that.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7:58
Duration: 23:52
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Confused. Delirious. Exhausted. I just can't seem to catch a break. Two nights ago I woke countless times. I must have been asleep at some point because she woke me up for snoring.  So I stopped snoring.

Last night I took a Benadryl and slept pretty much all night. Hate medicating myself to sleep, but as I see it, those are my choices.

Temperature: 25°
Climate: cold
Weight: 164 lbs. (+2.0)
Mood: sour

Trashcan Playlist
Trashcan * - Delta Spirit
I'm the Man Who Loves You - Wilco
Grown So Ugly - The Black Keys
All I Want - LCD Soundsystem
Coney Island - Good Old War
Money Maker - Rilo Kiley

Warmdown
Helpless Blues - Fleet Foxes

No comments: