Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pump up the volume (along with the tempo.)

Getting there. Still too cool. God, I hate to complain. But I am trying to move here, and I also need to concentrate on rolling through my right foot, realigning my calf muscles, keeping it straight.

It makes a difference. And when I am leaning forward, not paying attention, that's when I can hurt myself. And I am seriously anticipating the day I totally mess up my right foot.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 43°
Climate: cool
Mood: angsty

White Lines Playlist
I Know You Got Soul - Erik B. & Rakim
A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturday" - De La Soul
New Jack Hustler (Nino's Theme) - Ice-T
Boom! Shake The Room - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Mind Terrorist - Public Enemy
Night of the Living Baseheads - Public Enemy

No comments: