Saturday, April 16, 2016

Heaven helps the man who fights his fear.

Good morning!
Last night I dreamed of rain and sleet. It had snowed again. Sheets of shingles had been blown back from our roof, front and back -- in the dream our house was much bigger, but that just means the water damage was greater.

It was a joy to wake early to the promise of a beautiful spring day.

Distance: 4 miles
Avg Pace: 7:20
Duration: 29:21
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: glorious
Weight: 163 lbs. (-0.5)
Mood: excellent

160 - 164 BPM Playlist
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
We Prick You - David Bowie
Digging In The Dirt - Peter Gabriel
Thank You - Dido
Physical (You're So) - Nine Inch Nails
Come Together - The Beatles
I'm Free (Heaven Helps The Man) - Kenny Loggins

This is the sweet spot. It's a run, but it is not exhausting. I was a bit winded on an incline during mile three, but mostly it was beautiful sailing. Bright sun, clear skies. Time to break out the screens.

Tomorrow I will attempt a nine mile run. It's supposed to be seventy degrees, so I will remember to bring water. Guess what I plan to listen to?

No comments: