Monday, June 21, 2021

Save that breath for choir practice.

Didn't log my intake yesterday because it was all over the place. I mean, I ate a million little things. They were a lot of things, a picnic in the park, a party for a high school graduate. The best thing I can say is that I only consumed one alcohol beverage. But there was dessert and chips and on and on.

Okay? So, one day of overdoing it. We must continue to be vigilant, and cautious.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:53
Pace: 9:19
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: overcast & breezy
Mood: not great?
Weight: 178 lbs. (-0-)

Tried to jump to 160 - 164 but it was too fast. I need to mix those up a little. Sprints and cooldowns.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: strawberry/mulberry crisp w/cream
Treat: small piece of carrot cake (because carrots)
Another treat: gummi candies, a lot of them
Dinner: tofu, beans & rice, cucumber ribbon salad, beer (1x)
Homework: Manhattan
Also, fizzy water (2x)

Jesus, a day for sugar. I must resist tomorrow.

155 - 159 bpm Playlist
5 out of 6  - Dessa*

No comments: