Sunday, June 06, 2021

The course of a lifetime runs.

Still, I have these occasional pains in the area of my chest. Not my heart, exactly, but sometimes. The doctor asks, does exertion cause pain? And no, it absolutely does not. I mean, it really does not. I run, and I run fast, and I can overheat, or lose my breath, but it's never pain. It never hurts.

It remains to appear to be a side-effect of the medication I take for anxiety. Yes, remains to appear to be so. That is when these pains began. I wonder if leaving the medication will eliminate the pain. Knowing me, I wouldn't notice.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:11
Pace: 9:44
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 82°
Climate: overcast & hot
Mood: okay?
Weight: 181 lbs. (-1.0)

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (1x)
Lunch: spaghetti with mushroom & faux meat sauce
Dinner: ham & cheese sandwich with a pickle, beer (1x)
Also, fizzy water (2x), Manhattan (1x)

1972 Playlist
Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne
Root Down (And Get It) Live - Jimmy Smith
Go All the Way - The Raspberries
I Saw the Light - Todd Rundgren
Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
Bang a Gong (Get It On) - T. Rex
Last Night (I Didn't Get To Sleep At All) - The 5th Dimension

No comments: