Thursday, June 10, 2021

There's a new day dawning.

Man Who Has It All
Day off. Trivia gives me stress, because I'm not doing well. I need to get out and run, before the heat, before the storm.

Also, I seem to have done something to my external keyboard. So that sucks.

Distance: 5.5 miles
Duration: 52:35
Pace: 9:33
Route: Forest Hill/Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: good!
Weight: 181 lbs. (-1.0)

Here's the thing, I have a drawer full of pants waiting for me when I hit 175.

Wednesday Intake
Breakfast: coffee (1x)
Lunch: salad w/cottage cheese
Snack: apple, carrot
Dinner: beanie weenies
Also, fizzy water (4x), beer (1x)

No! I did not expect to run five miles today. Just ... felt right. And the music was really good.

Thursday Intake
Breakfast: coffee (1x)
Lunch: cool cilantro pesto pasta with carrots & toasted almonds
Snack: "Middle Eastern" pizza
Dinner: beanie weenies
Also, fizzy water (2x), Caucasian (2x)

1992 Playlist
Jimmy James - The Beastie Boys
Kiko and the Lavender Moon - Los Lobos
My Love (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue
High - The Cure
Television the Drug of a Nation - Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy
The King of Wishful Thinking - Go West
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Steam - Peter Gabriel
Push Th' Little Daisies - Ween
My Name is Prince - Prince & the New Power Generation
I'd Die Without You* - PM Dawn
Sleeping Sattelite - Tasmin Archer
Rooming House on Venice Beach - Jonathan Richman

No comments: