Monday, June 07, 2021

Lost my train of thought here.

Tonight I need to whip up some Caucasians.
School is out. For summer for him, forever for them. My morning obligations are to myself. Writing. Answering trivia questions. And running before the sun comes out.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:58
Pace: 9:20
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: anxious
Weight: 181.5 lbs. (+0.5)

Since I started logging what I eat, I have dropped eight pounds. That's eight pounds of snacks. I'm eating fine. I'm not hungry. It's salty snacks and all the water that holds.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (3x)
Lunch: spaghetti with mushroom & faux meat sauce
Snack: Tiny cupcake, beer (1x)
Dinner: mac & cheese (1c.), beer (1x)
Also, fizzy water (2x)

Resisting snacks has become a thing. You had dinner ... and that's it, man. Watched my son eat half a package of Chips Ahoy while we watched The Big Lebowski. Was I tempted? I was not.

Seriously, those things taste like dust. Know what else tastes like dust? 

Running after me. Ha!

2002 Playlist
Heavy Soup - Cornershop
Fit But You Know It - The Streets
Soul Bossanova - Skeewiff
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold ft. Shifty Shellshock & Crazy Town
Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House - LCD Soundsystem 
The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash

No comments: