Friday, June 11, 2021

Buddha, is he where it's at?

Moving to the finale, six more year runs before we reach 2021. What should be included?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:39
Pace: 9:53
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: sunny & humid
Mood: good
Weight: 181 lbs. (-0-)

No. Do not have two cocktails before bed. I do not care if they are White Russians. I do not care if you are watching the finale of Chernobyl.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: baba w/pita, fatayer
Happy Hour: Eliot Ness (1x)
Dinner: cheese pizza, IPA (1x)
Also, fizzy water (2x)

I know James Murphy name checks Gil Scott Heron in Losing My Edge, and I have listened to The Revolution Will Not Be Televised before ... BUT I didn't realize until today that  Losing My Edge is an homage to The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.   

1971 Playlist
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
Won't Get Foopled Again - The Who
Superstar - Murray Head & The Trinidad Singers
Gotta Get Up * - Harry Nilsson
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott Heron
Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
Take Me Home, Country Road * - John Denver

No comments: